Prev: RE: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers

Re: [SG] [DS] Good idea Brian: Painting Tips Page

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:08:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] [DS] Good idea Brian: Painting Tips Page

You guys may also want to co-ordinate with the Full Thrust Painting FAQ.
(8-)

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/ft-painting-faq.html

JGH

"K.H.Ranitzsch" wrote:

> [...]
I have

http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/links/wargames_modelling.html

--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
   "It's great to be known, but it's better to be known as strange."

Prev: RE: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers