Prev: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Good idea Brian: Painting Tips Page

Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:16:38 +0100
Subject: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>

> Kevin Walker	wrote:
>
> >Oh, I should warn you though.  The traffic on it gets going with some
> >months having 3,000+ emails or more.
>
> Ok, thanks for the warning.  I suppose I'll just have to lurk and not
join
> (since their files are not members only).

Yahoo has various options on its membership settings. You can get single
e-mails, digests, or say that you don't want any mails, you will look up
the
mails in Yahoos web-archive. You can answer mails or post new ones from
the
archive websites. I have almost all my yahoo lists on the archive
options
and rarely visit more than half a dozen lists with any regularity.

Greetings

Prev: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Good idea Brian: Painting Tips Page