Prev: RE: Eight Hours Day Next: Re: FT: Carriers

Re: Subject: Fighting qualities of Italians

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:02:15 -0800
Subject: Re: Subject: Fighting qualities of Italians

John Atkinson wrote:

> > I think I would know if we had conquered Norway and
> > Denmark in WWI.
> > And parts of Belgium were still in Allied hands.
>
>No, the conversation was about WWII.

Actually, and just to divert any rebuttals to John's above response, the

conversation was ORIGINALLY about WWII, and how WWI losses affected the
Italian army in WWII.  Thus, buth John's comments about WWI losses AND
about
German conquests in WWII were Germaine -- no pun intended.(I should
know, it
was me shooting my stupid mouth off that started the whole thing).

2B^2

Prev: RE: Eight Hours Day Next: Re: FT: Carriers