Prev: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: Eyes Have It

Eyes Have It

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:33:53 -0500
Subject: Eyes Have It

That's it. Enough. No... Far TOO MUCH!

Chris, Cry Havoc and Unleash the Bats of War! Clearly a GENERAL beating
is required (I can't be bothered to issue specific movement orders to
the Narns, so roving beatings are the order of the day - those of you
"innocents" involved are involved implicitly, I know you were THINKING
about joining in the PUNishment).

To one and all, a hearty bit of BAT-tery.

Keep up your comments you lot, and it'll be more than an eyeful you'll
get.

Mike:

I had (until some ^%$#!! stole them) a set of reloadable Staedler
technical pens. Good for the kind of stuff we're talking about
(eyes/blacklining). I had a problem when I used a disposable to do the
little black flashes on my Gurkha camo... it blew UP on a figure.... big
black mess. I've got another one. If I get a repeat, I'll be swearing
off disposables. Once is accident.... twice is karma......

Raider of Tombs

Prev: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: Eyes Have It