Prev: RE: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: RE: Eyes have it

RE: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:33:46 -0500
Subject: RE: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: Mike "No collateral damage--we *meant* to shoot them" Hudak:
> I've seen this a couple of times that people use pens of some type for
highlights and such.  My question - what kind of pens do people use?  Is
there a brand I should look for?  Do they have colors other than black?

Stuart recommended an archivist pen, available at Michael's craft store,
and I didn't see any color other than black.  I have also used
ultra-fine-point felt tip permanent markers (which do come in colors and
are available from Office Max), but you have to be very careful when you
apply lacquer afterwards--the solvent in the spray can make the marker
ink run.  This is okay if you want to soften/feather the lines, but try
it first on something non-essential.

Prev: RE: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: RE: Eyes have it