Prev: Bye for now Next: RE: Eyes have it

Re: Flesh Wash Paint

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:11:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Flesh Wash Paint

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:42:47 -0500, Rick Rutherford <Rick@esr.com> wrote
:

> John Crimmins wrote:
> > I'm as willing as the next man to say nasty things about Games
> > Workshop and all their spawn, but this much must be said:
> > Their "Flesh Wash" paint is fantastic.
>
> Phooey. Their "Flesh Wash" paint is "Burnt Sienna" (and if you need
> a lighter shade, get "Raw Sienna"). They're easy to find in any
> line of paints. Personally, I really dislike GW's paints -- neither
> the new ones nor the old "hex-bottle" paints did much for me.

That's the only color that I use -- well, that and their inks, which I
purchased in the old "squeeze bottle" a good many years ago.  They've
served me well.

But the Flesh Wash is worth it to me.  Pre-mixed, to just the right
consistency and all that.  But man, the new bottles are awful.	First
thing I did was
pour the stuff into an empty Ral Partha bottle.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Bye for now Next: RE: Eyes have it