Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....

newwave.org

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:08:54 -0500 (EST)
Subject: newwave.org

Just a note since I see their name come up.

If you order from them they charge your card
and ship things they have in stock immediately

If they don't have it in stock they still charge
your card.  Supposedly they ship when they get
it but they don't communicate with you.  I've
been waiting almost a month on Vallejo paints
and I have heard nothing from them.  E-mail
has gone unanswered.

I'll be calling them tonight.

Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....