Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Dyson (was Re: [OT]Nukes.)

Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:49:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Laserlight wrote:

> From: Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca>
> > First that 'axis of evil' goofiness, and now this. Is Prez Shrub
> *trying*
> > to get the entire world polarized against the States?
>
> Flame bait.	And has nothing to do with AD2200.  Let's move along,
> please.

Granted. Sorry, I wasn't trying to waste anyone's bandwidth.

I'll control my reflexive distaste for the current US administration in
future. And I won't comment on any of the other posts in this thread.
(except the asteroid compisition ones, if that matters...)

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Dyson (was Re: [OT]Nukes.)