Prev: RE: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

Re: Emergency gzg list should now be working

From: Jim Callahan <res03m1u@g...>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 07:10:53 -0600
Subject: Re: Emergency gzg list should now be working

Until Kevin gets his done, you can use the one I adapted from Chris
Smith

http://www.tablegamer.com/dirtside/designer.html

It works pretty well, and you can add pictures to the printouts!

PC only I'm afraid (though I have thought of porting it to python but
never had the guts)

--
jim@tablegamer.com
http://www.tablegamer.com

Prev: RE: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)