Prev: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask... Next: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask...

Re: Local hobby shop and B5 ships

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:30:50 -0800
Subject: Re: Local hobby shop and B5 ships

Glenn M Wilson

>Oh Lord, what was that site?  X-rated?  Fantasy Dragons with a um,...
>newbie... orientation?

Dunno.	As soon as I read enough text to get the gist of it, I bailed
out
before I had time to determine details or let graphics load.

>Sorry for the bad guess.

Hey, at least it wasn't intentional....

>Not going to look, myself...

That's for the best, really.

2B^2

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask... Next: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask...