Prev: RE: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers Next: Re: [OT] Irregular 2mm.. Noel

RE: [DSII] infantry figures

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:50:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [DSII] infantry figures

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Bell, Brian K (Contractor) wrote:

> I have used Scotia's infantry for DS2.
> These are nice, but I do not remember how much variation is in the
figures.
> I do not remember any SAW or missile equiped figures, but this may
just be
> my not paying enough attention. DS2 fairly abstracts infantry except
for
> special weapons teams.

Scotia do missle teams in their 6mm SF range - they're quite nice single
castings, two guys and a tripod missle launcher on one base.

They also do very nice PA and infantry walkers - I have an entire
assault
battalion w/ supports waiting to be painted one of these eons.

My Scotia catalog is in the bottom of a box somewhere, so I can't
provide
model numbers/names/etc.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -