Prev: Re: WTF, over? Next: Testing

Re: Local hobby shop and B5 ships

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 12:15:30 EST
Subject: Re: Local hobby shop and B5 ships

Oh Lord, what was that site?  X-rated?	Fantasy Dragons with a um,...
newbie... orientation?

Sorry for the bad guess.  Not going to look, myself...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:34:51 -0500 "Warren Shultzaberger"
<carol.warren@prodigy.net> writes:
>Brian Bilderback Wrote:
>>
>> >Shop has web site (URL Dragonking.com?)
>>
>> No, that's NOT their URL.  Trust me.  I tried it.  We'll
>> leave it at that.
>
>WOW! HUBBA-HUBBA!!! Those ships sure had some NICE looking atmospheric
>streamlining applied to them! And good hard points too...
>
><Warren ducks and runs for cover!!!!>
>
>Warren Shultzaberger
>Hikuta - Easy, Fast, Effective Self-Defense!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: WTF, over? Next: Testing