Prev: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask... Next: Re: WTF, over?

Tank ID ? was: [ECC] Parting Shots

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 18:06:37 +0100
Subject: Tank ID ? was: [ECC] Parting Shots

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick and Laurel Caldwell" <clcaldwell@kreative.net>

> Seriously, though, I would be quite please if someone did a nice
battle
> scene.  Some grav tanks moving in, perhaps?  Check out the ink
drawings at
> www.battlefront.com  for some ideas.	The competition begins now!

Lower down the page, at the right hand side  over the ad for the
"Military
Ref. Library: Vol 1" is a picture of a tank I can't really identify.
It's
labelled "Leopard" and the turret resembles a Leopard 1A5, but the hull
is
different. What is it ? A Leopard 1A5 with additional hull armour ?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask... Next: Re: WTF, over?