Prev: Re: [OT] Irregular Next: Re: Stardestroyer stats

Single Ship Campaign.

From: "Dave Pullen" <netjerenbau@y...>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:39:15 -0000
Subject: Single Ship Campaign.

I am thinking of running a campaign game at my local club where each
player
has only one ship. I don't know if any of you lot can help me but I have
question. you see, I want to be able to keep track of what is damaged
and
where rather than the Full Thrust level of abstraction, conversely
something
like Brilliant Lances (GDW) dumps way too much paperwork on the players
(though has wonderfully detailed ships). We do more than enough B5 Wars
(AoG) as it is, this means I am open to suggestions as to detailed
systems?

I appologise for the off-topicness but lets face it, none of the lists
on
this server have been overly busy lately.

Prev: Re: [OT] Irregular Next: Re: Stardestroyer stats