Prev: Re: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V) Next: Test... and some content

Re: [ECC] Parting Shots

From: "Nick and Laurel Caldwell" <clcaldwell@k...>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:04:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [ECC] Parting Shots

Thank you, Tom.  Just for the record, that would be exactly twice that
we've
had ships on the shirts. :-)  Far too long, indeed.

Seriously, though, I would be quite please if someone did a nice battle
scene.	Some grav tanks moving in, perhaps?  Check out the ink drawings
at
www.battlefront.com  for some ideas.  The competition begins now!

Nicholas Caldwell
clcaldwell@kreative.net