Prev: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: New URL

RE: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:20:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day,
>
> >My LGO (Local Gamestore Owner) recently offered me a 50%
> >off deal on all Phalons in stock if I would just buy
> >one and paint it so that it didn't look like a -- well,
> >like we all know they look like.  I carefully considerd all
> >in stock -- and decided the task was impossible.  They're
> >still on the shelves.
>
> Aww heck never turn down a cheap fleet that easy ;)
>
> Go to
>
> http://www.seaslug.com/

Oh, cool pics. (http://www.seaslug.com/illustrat.html)

I'm rather inspired by:
http://siolibrary.ucsd.edu/slugsite/pacific/nanaimoe.jpg

and there's dozens of others I haven't even looked at yet! I'm going to
add a link to this from my FT page right away!

> Personally I fancy the bright blue ones with red and yellow racing
> stripes... ;)

I did mine PH flotilla in a tan/brown ink, with green, blue & red areas.

http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/ftgallery.html

(NOTE NEW URL FOR MY PAGE!)

Prev: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: New URL