Prev: SLIPPERY SLOPES AND MBTS Next: Re: Alien habits and pet peeves

Local hobby shop and B5 ships

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 17:53:56 EST
Subject: Local hobby shop and B5 ships

Here's a follow up on the local shop selling B5 ships at discount:
Good News: up to 50% discount (USD)
Bad news:
Despite phone call and (as directed) e-mail to "Randy" I never received
list of what was available.  So I went today.  Much smaller display but
still some (listed as I found them on rack):

NONE said "Fleet Action" on the blisters for the one person who asked
about that, sorry.

Number refers to ***blisters***, not ships.

Warning: I wrote this in a hurry and I may not have written all the
proper terms (like Earth for Earth Force maybe?) and had trouble
decrypting my scribbles.

T'Loth Assault Cruiser x 3 $7.11 each
Minbari War Cruiser x 7 $5.97 each
Earth StarFury Fighters x 10  $3.48 each
Raider Delta V Fighter X 1 $3.48 each
Centauri Sentri Fighter x 5 $3.48 each
Minibari Flyers x 10 $3.48
Minbari Nial Flyers (or maybe abbreviated for "fighters"?)  x 8 $3.48
Narn Frazi Fighters x 8 $3.48

Again, my apologies for being so slow to follow up on this.

Shop has web site (URL Dragonking.com?)

Dragon King
Saint Charles, Missouri (near Saint Louis)
USA
63143

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: SLIPPERY SLOPES AND MBTS Next: Re: Alien habits and pet peeves