Prev: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.

Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:43:38 -0600
Subject: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 19:37:53 +0000, Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org>
wrote:

>No; Leading Edge Games went out of business a few years ago. I have a
>copy and will be glad to discuss any relevant bits by email.

As would I. I have all the PCCS stuff (well, not all of it... I recently
sold
my copy of 1st Edition PCCS and Rhand: The Morning Star Missions on
eBay).

http://www.hyperbear.com

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.