Prev: Re: Alien habits and pet peeves Next: Re: Alien habits and pet peeves

Re: Alien habits and pet peeves

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 06:50:48 -0800
Subject: Re: Alien habits and pet peeves

Quoting katie@fysh.org:

>Actually, having thought about this, all this demonstrates that we're
on
>the
>side of the puny Europan Federation instead of being with the mighty
Jovian
>Empire... with their massive resources and /unlimited/ manpower...
damn,
>does
>NO-ONE think these things through?

*sniff*
One would think, were the Jovians all THAT mighty, they'd have been able
stop Shoemaker-Levy 9 from delivering a whole tanker of gravity-served
whoopass on them, let alone a puny Terran artificial satellite.....

2B^2

Prev: Re: Alien habits and pet peeves Next: Re: Alien habits and pet peeves