Prev: Re: Me Back Next: Re: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V)

Re: GZG ECC V

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 19:05:42 +1100
Subject: Re: GZG ECC V

At 11:17  6/03/02 -0500, Nicholas wrote:
>My LGO (Local Gamestore Owner) recently offered me a 50% off deal on
all
>Phalons in stock if I would just buy one and paint it so that it didn't
look
>like a -- well, like we all know they look like.  I carefully considerd
all
>in stock -- and decided the task was impossible.  They're still on the
>shelves.

Well I just painting up some Phalons and there's no similarity between
the
finished miniatures and any human body parts, the inspiration for these
came from a cowrie shell - There's got to some benefit being married to
Beth < besides the obvious........live wargame opponent of course ;) >.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: Me Back Next: Re: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V)