Prev: RE: RE: IJN/EDF Ships Next: RE: RE: IJN/EDF Ships

RE: Millenium Falcon II

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:03:27 +1100
Subject: RE: Millenium Falcon II

On Thursday, March 07, 2002 6:15 AM, Charles Taylor
[SMTP:nerik@monkslode.fsnet.co.uk] wrote:
> Somewhere out there (I can't remember the actual URL - I think its
> probably linked to from the starshipmodeller website) there is a
website
> covering an attempt to determine the interior layout of the Millennium
> Falcon - in it there is speculation the the forward 'mandibles' were
> allow the Falcon to 'dock' to a larger cargo pod, and push it, as a
> space-faring barge. The off-set position of the cockpit does support
> this theory.

There is a blueprint in the "Starwars Sourcebook" from WEG for the old
d6
RPG.
The mandibles include things like life support, the forward shield
generator
and other systems, leaving the rear area as open cargo space.

*****
Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

Prev: RE: RE: IJN/EDF Ships Next: RE: RE: IJN/EDF Ships