Prev: RE: [OT] More comments on miniatures wanted Next: Satellite Tracking

RE: ECC V Quote Board

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:16:53 -0500
Subject: RE: ECC V Quote Board

>"The wonderful thing about snipers is snipers are wonderful things" -
David Raynes, singing during the Charlie Don't Surf scenario

[Tomb] Did that sniper ever fire a shot?

Yes.  Completely missed the First Cav surfer, got a bit closer to the
Aussie surfer.

"Can I smother the grenade with the Zhodani?"
[Tomb] If the roll had been a bit better, yes. In this case, the Zho in
question was outnumbered 4:1 in HTH and decided to pop a grenade then
TPort. Only he blew a Tport after getting whacked by an alert Imperial
Marine. And then Chris decided he was expendable and put a plasma gun
bolt into the melee to take out the Zho and two or three Marines.

No, no.  I put the plasma in there to take out the Marines.  Taking out
the Zho was just a coincidence.  He was lower caste, but not *that* much
lower.

Prev: RE: [OT] More comments on miniatures wanted Next: Satellite Tracking