Prev: RE: GZG ECC V Con Report Next: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:40:13 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

On No, not the bats. Advance my nematodes, conquer, exterminate,
destroy,
wriggle..........

At 06:57 06/03/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Tony Francis Wrote:
>
>> > Caesar would be surprised by a great many things, I think.
>>
>>Pointy, dagger-shaped things in particular :-)
>
>Friends, Narns, Countrymen, lend me your bats!
>
>2B^2

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: RE: GZG ECC V Con Report Next: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel