Prev: Re: GZG ECC V Next: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers

Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:43:37 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

Unfair comment.
The Italian Army suffered terrible losses in WW1 and were as good as the

French or Germans.
Caeser would be surprised to hear that Italians never used lethal force.
John

At 12:17 05/03/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>At 9:10 AM -0800 3/5/02, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>>The topic reminds me of one of my favorite quotes.  I was watching a
>>documentary on Non-lethal force.  The narrator mentioned a US company
>>that was in negotiations with the Italian Army.  The narrator then
made
>>the crack, "Some would argue that the Italian Army has ALWAYS used
>>non-lethal force..."
>
>I doubt that Ethiopia would agree with that. Though the French and
Italian
>Armies do have something of a common ability when it comes to fighting
>other first world powers.
>--
>--
>- Ryan Montieth Gill			      '01 Honda Insight -
>- rmgill@mindspring.com		  '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
>- ryan.gill@turner.com 			'72 Honda CB750 -
>- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	       '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
>-	       I speak not for CNN, nor they for me		-
>-  C&R-FFL  /	Protect your electronic rights!    \ EFF	-
>- SAF & NRA/  Join the EFF!  http://www.eff.org/   \ DoD #0780 -

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: Re: GZG ECC V Next: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers