Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats Next: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers

Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 01:45:14 -0000
Subject: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 3:33 PM

> Roger Books Wrote:
>
> > > If it destroys the carrying ship when it is activated, why should
> > > ship carry more than one ?
> >
> >More damage.
>
> I'm guessing this means you can synch them to all detonate at the same
> instant?
>
> 2B^2

 That was the idea. Scincronise the detonation of multipul suicide
charges
to cause dammage against enemy fighters OR any ship/object within the
blast
radius (I did say dammages any ship/object within 3MU). Also, with
having a
blast radius from said suicide weapon removes the need for ramming rules
(just get within 3MU and bang).

Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats Next: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers