Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:38:06 -0500
Subject: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

Brian Bilderback wrote:
[...]
> Speaking of Hellamassaive, I was doing some thinking about FT in the
Star
> Wars uni.  I tried to do numbers for the Millenium Falcon and realized
that
> at it's SMALLEST it would need to be a mass 7 (1 hull, 1 for thrust, 1
for
> FTL, 1 for cargo, 2 PDS), maybe more to make it a little more
survivable.
> Given this, how big must a Star Destroyer be?  The mind boggles - ha
anyone
> crunched it out?

Doesn't have to be *that* large, though. Cruiser-sized, maybe upwards of
battleship-sized. Just abstract. You can even make the MF smaller by
abstracting it's weapons system down to 1 PDS (although I'd feel a
higher
thrust rating would be warrented, so my MF design would end up being
larger
than yours ;-)

Mk

Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs