Prev: Re: [DSII] infantry figures Next: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

Re: Interesting

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:45:25 +0000
Subject: Re: Interesting

>From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
>To: FUCHS_001@msn.com
>Subject: Interesting
>Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 16:27:38 -0800
>
>http://dsc.discovery.com/news/reu/20020225/mars.html

Hmm yes, interesting. I did a little astrobiology about Mars last
term(if
that isn't a misnomer) so I'll be interested to see how that pans out.
Thanks

The cynics among us might remember similar stories about the moon. They
might also question whether this was in fact just an attempt to get NASA

more funding.

That's a bit more cynical than I intended,

Richard

Prev: Re: [DSII] infantry figures Next: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs