Prev: Re: IJN/UNSC technology Next: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 02:31:24 -0500
Subject: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

At 8:03 PM -0500 3/2/02, Robert W. Eldridge wrote:
>I remember feeling the same way when Tacfire came into the inventory. I
find
>myself wondering sometimes if any of the LTs these days still know how
>crank a mission with chart paper, an RDP, and a GFT.

Likely the red-legs that had always used horses to tow their guns and
limbers thought similar things about the mechanized concept that was
taking shape around WWI. Many still resisted the whole concept.
Airplanes were even more disdainful.

Ryan Gill			  rmgill@mindspring.com
	|	 |
	| O--=-  |	       |
    1960 Daimler Ferret     1942 Daimler Dingo

Prev: Re: IJN/UNSC technology Next: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS