Prev: Web site back up Next: Re: Pushy Lawn Bug Wanted!

RE: Pushy Lawn Bug + Drybrushing

From: "The Sutherlands" <nma@k...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 20:55:23 +0900
Subject: RE: Pushy Lawn Bug + Drybrushing

Unfortunately the key to nice dry-brushing is patience and time.

To do the really nice soft blend effect it will take some time.  When
you
did it before and did not notice anything you were most likely doing it
right.	As you drybrush the change is almost imperceptable but after a
couple of minutes stop, take a little break and then compare it to one
you
have not done yet.  You will be surprised.

the brush you use is also important.  I have found sable brushes do not
hold
the paint enough.  Funny, but the cheaper brushes tend to work better
sometimes.  Also make sure it is a nice thick brush.  I like to use
about a
5 for large areas and a 0 for small.

Good luck. For me it took lots and lots of practice.

That Chuk Guy

Prev: Web site back up Next: Re: Pushy Lawn Bug Wanted!