Prev: Re: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity Next: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them...

Re: small ships: escorts vs raiders

From: "Eric Foley" <stiltman@t...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:55:05 -0800
Subject: Re: small ships: escorts vs raiders

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 4:07 PM

> > I sure as hell would.  This is one of the better uses for small
raiders...
> > stick the needle beams on them and cripple something.  And heck with
one
or
> > two... load them to the gills so that you can be half guaranteed
you'll
take
> > a system out when you fire.

> ash Shaulah can carry 2 needle beams, although just one firecon.

My "Needle Shrikes", which mass in at about 40 or so, carry six and a
cloaking device.  If they didn't cloak they'd probably carry armor
instead.
I've got the design up on my own web site along with a few other of my
ships
(although it's still somewhat early in its stages)...

(aka Stilt Man)

Prev: Re: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity Next: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them...