Prev: Re: [FT] A Modest Rate of Fire Proposal Next: Re: small ships

[OT] Badgers

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:04:37 -0500
Subject: [OT] Badgers

>Neil said:
> > Badgers? Badgers !! We don need no
stinking Badgers !

Did I hear you say Don needs some Stinking
Badgers?

We got Indy a bunch (an oversupply really, but
the freight costs were paid) but they were the
non-Stinking variety. If Don wants his of the
Stinking Variety, then they'll be more costly.

Poor Indy. The things he does for the list.

Tomb
PS- Don, I know J.A. can be a little
obstreperous, but do you think preparing a
welcome of Stinking Badgers with <some form
of weapon> is appropriate after his NTC
sojourn?
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus

Prev: Re: [FT] A Modest Rate of Fire Proposal Next: Re: small ships