Prev: RE: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: RE: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

RE: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:34:39 +1100
Subject: RE: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

G'day,

> Of course, Australia also won a gold in women's aerials too.

Yeah won by a girl who took the sport up at 19 (used to be a gymnast
mind),
she decided she liked jumping better than skiing after she'd taken out
her
first 10 or so lift lines.... she gets to practice by leaping into a
gungy
swimming pool or natural leach (and undoubtedly nematode) infested
spring....

We really care about our winter athletes... OK the fact we don't always
get
a lot of snow doesn't help ;)

Prev: RE: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: RE: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav