Prev: Re: figures question Next: Re: Planets - worms

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW JAP SHIPS ONLINE!!!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:58:01 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW JAP SHIPS ONLINE!!!! :-)

>Happened to me also. maybe that means we're part of the lucky 10?
Whatever,
>I trust Jon and company to sort it out.

There's still a few of the first10 left, but I won't be downloading any
more till the morning now (it's late evening over here) - those that I
get
in tomorrow morning will be strictly taken in order of receipt according
time of sending, till the ten "extra-specials" are gone....

And yes, to repeat my earlier message - please don't worry about the
glitch
in the totals, you WON'T get charged wrongly - all the charging is done
manually, NOT by the software!

Jon (GZG)