Prev: RE: figures question Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW JAP SHIPS ONLINE!!!! :-)

Re: figures question

From: Kevin Balentine <balentine_media@y...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:03:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: figures question

Hi Jim,

I order my figures direct from Mr. Tuffley for a
variety of reasons.

One, I like being able to order individual figures.

Two, GZG has a wider variety of ranges and figures.

Three, Jon Tuffley does a great job of taking care of
his customers. I'm located in Texas, but I get my
orders on average seven days after placing them
online.

Hope this helps,
Kevin