Prev: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:42:29 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 09:24:42AM +0000, Jeremey Claridge wrote:
>[Roger wrote]
>> Tricky if the bugs are being run by a human player, though.
>Quite. Do we have a list of non-human players anywhere? ;)

I was thinking of Karl Heinz' comment:

>Reduced to its military functions, a bug colony this could make a good
>enemy for a solitaire game.

I.e. if the bugs' movements are determined by die roll, the pheromone
masking could work; otherwise you'd need a blind board and all sorts of
fun stuff to make it work well.

Prev: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)