Prev: RE: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: RE: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

Re:Duck Wader

From: aebrain@a... (Alan E Brain)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:52:58 +1100
Subject: Re:Duck Wader

May I heartily recommend

http://www.discounthobby.com

Not just because they have a vast quantity of hard-to-get
figures, including reprints (of Duck Wader and other OOP
Archive figs from the 70s, SimTac, Grenadier, Teddy Bears with
Lasers..).

Not just because their prices are quite reasonable.

But because of their superb service. I screwed up my Credit Card
Details on the order form, and they went to the trouble of telling
me what they thought was wrong, and asking me what I wanted to do
about it. Then I screwed up the order - I'd forgotten to add a
Duck Wader to my list, AFTER they'd processed my card - and they
said "no problems, we'll include it with the other order to save
you postage".

Highly recommended.

Prev: RE: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: RE: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav