Prev: RE: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity Next: Re: [OT] Flag stomping

Re: [SG][ECC] A Change of Orders

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:59:07 EST
Subject: Re: [SG][ECC] A Change of Orders

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:00:37 -0500 "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
writes:
<snip>
>Tomb
>
>PS - An amazing Olympic Men's Hockey final.
>Great Game! Nothing to be ashamed of for
>either side and a great performance by the fans
>and Olympic volunteers in Salt Lake. A class act
>all the way.

And, based on the score, as always in athletics (except ice
dancing/figure skating but I have my own view on those meta-athletic
events,) the better team won.  No, I did not watch it but the local TV
stations acknowledged the Canadian team as the deserved winners.  So I
congratulate the Gold Medal Winners - Canada.  Winners and sportsmen of
the highest caliber.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity Next: Re: [OT] Flag stomping