Prev: Re: RE: Space Sports Next: RE: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity

Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:43:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

> 1) Curling: KH thinks this is a bit odd. Karl-Heinz, it is a
_Scottish_
> sport.

A Scottish sport, played by Canadians.	I don't think that's a *bit*
odd, exactly...
(full disclosure: I'm a Bruce, and married to an anglophone Canadian).

> 3) Future sports:

> Grav Ball

Something like jai alai?

> Low-G Taekwondo

Musashi (AE sovereignity) is a dojo/monastery for students of the zero
gee martial arts.

> Extremely, Absolutely and Completely Veiled US Bashing (Just for
Magic!)

NAC bashing by now, of course.

> Orbital Platform Diving

As in Competitive Atmospheric Rentry?  *That* ought to be interesting.
Talk about having a meteoric career...and going out in a blaze of

Prev: Re: RE: Space Sports Next: RE: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity