Prev: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity Next: Mailing Lists

RE: RE: Space Sports

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:48:56 -0700
Subject: RE: RE: Space Sports

They'll probably just add them in as a running logo across the Tri-D
screen.  Or perhaps there will be corporate sponsorship of each
asteroid, so each one has a patch that is smoothed off and has the logo
splayed across it, so that each time there is a closeup of the asteroid
you get a shot of the logo.  I would assume that each ship would have a
bevy of logos on it, like NASCAR racers.  Most of the promotion would
probably be pre-and post game when the ships were gathered close
together.

--Binhan