Prev: Re: other periods Next: Re: [OT] Updated Gallery

Re: Some help sought

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:16:37 +0000
Subject: Re: Some help sought

> I recall seeing somewhere some really nice fighter stands with a small
slot
> for holding a 6 sided die. Any suggestions or could someone let me
know the
> website address?
> Thanks and sorry for the brain fart
> Pat

Where was the slot? Middle of the base? Sticking out the back?
GZG fighter base has a slot for the dice towards the back of the
base.

I just made my own by adding a little craddle on the back of the base.
Actually I still haven't got round to making the double cradle version
for both no. of fighters and their endurance factor.
but I do have patent pending ;)

www.germwarfare.co.uk/dsgallery.htm

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: other periods Next: Re: [OT] Updated Gallery