Prev: [FT3] Next: Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal

[getting OT] Re: an apology/rebuttal

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:47:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [getting OT] Re: an apology/rebuttal

<kaladorn@magma.ca>
> writes:
> >...My apologies.
>
> You apologized for what you didn't do because if... Yeah, you're
Canadian
> <VBG>

There *are* certain national stereotypes that must be maintained, you
know.

> >And my thanks to Brian for succinctly defending
> >me. <tips hat>

You're welcome, TomB.

> Hockey, Canada's idea of a mental sport? <Grins as he runs away...>

After a crack like that, it isn't physically possible to run fast enough
or far enough, Yankee. :>

I haven't heard who won today's USA-Russia game, but I do hope it was
the
Americans. That would give Canada the satisfaction of beating you for
two
hockey golds in the same Olympics on your home turf! <evil grin>

The funny thing is that I'm usually bored stiff by hockey. Stopping the
game to punch each other every two minutes seems pretty stupid, and Don
Cherry nauseates me. Olympic hockey, with the bigger ice area and
cleaner
rules, is way better. Mr. Cherry is also much less in evidence.

Better keep running, Glenn!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: [FT3] Next: Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal