Prev: RE: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers Next: RE: newbie question

RE: newbie question

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:26:41 -0500
Subject: RE: newbie question

Last I heard they are still in playtest. There has only been one "public
release" of the Skirmish rules. However, some of the official
playtesters (I
am not one) are also on this list. They can probably give you an update
as
to how the playtests are progressing, but not provide any additional
specifics.

-Bri