Prev: Re: RE: Re: [FH] FTL, astronomy Next: RE: Re: [FH] FTL, astronomy

Re: newbie question

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:32:50 -0500
Subject: Re: newbie question

 Jim Hopper wondered:
> Is GZG still planning on releasing further supplements to the SG2
rules, or
> perhaps a new edition?

When last I heard (not that I'm an expert), Jon was planning on
releasing the following (not necessarily in this order):

Bugs Don't Surf -- Stargrunt expansion to cover non-humans
Dirtside 3
Fleet Book 3
FMA Skirmish--close range action using individuals as units
Full Thrust 3

I haven't heard about a new edition of SG itself.  On the other hand,
Jon didn't mention that he was even contemplating an Islamic Fed SDN
until he had it in production.	He could in theory be about to release
SG3 tomorrow.

Prev: Re: RE: Re: [FH] FTL, astronomy Next: RE: Re: [FH] FTL, astronomy