Prev: Re: re: other periods Next: Re: Planets

Re: other periods

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:56:08 -0600
Subject: Re: other periods

On Friday, February 22, 2002, at 07:11 AM, Jim Hopper wrote:

> Thanks for all of the great responses.
>
> I am curious what figure lines are available for WWII and moderns.  I
> have
> only used microarmor in the past for these periods.  I understand that

> the
> Old Glory 15mm line is very popular and relatively cheap.  Is this the

> scale
> people are using for SG2 in these periods?  Is anyone using a 25mm
line
> that
> they like?  Is so, what about vehicles?

Another 15mm Modern line to consider is Quality Castings at
<www.qualitycast.com>.	I do a major amount of their samples for their
website so I'm a bit biased but they got some superbly detail stuff.

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh & Windows Development
Miniature Painting & Sculpting

Prev: Re: re: other periods Next: Re: Planets