Prev: other periods Next: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers

SV: other periods

From: "Claus Paludan" <cpaludan@w...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:30:37 +0100
Subject: SV: other periods

Hi Jim, we should keep in touch i guess :-)

I am working right now on a ww2 conversion, based both on a former
conversion found on the net and from expericences made by my gaming
club.
Regarding urban fighting, we hope to do some Stalingrad scenarios once
our
building stock is large enough :-) We have yet to test how SG works in
this
sort of setting, most of our previous battles has been in forest
settings..

---
With kind regards
Claus Paludan