Prev: re: [OT]: Starship Troopers Next: other periods

re: introduction

From: "Jim Hopper" <jhopper@t...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:13:22 -0600
Subject: re: introduction

Thanks for the welcome to the list.

>>A few quick questions then: is there a comprehensive list of all the
>>acronyms used in the game out there somewhere.  I found one on one of
the
>>SG2 sites but it was far from complete.

>TomB/Adrian, this would be a good thing to add to www.Stargrunt.ca

I have taken what I found and am adding to it as I learn the rules.  I
will
submit it to the website it's from
after adding what I feel are omissions, certainly not to claim any
credit
for it but to merely contribute to the community.

On a different note, has anyone used the SG rules in an exclusively
urban
setting?  How do they work when the table is covered in building ruins
and
broken ground?

Prev: re: [OT]: Starship Troopers Next: other periods