Prev: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers Next: Re: MT Questions

RE: Lancaster Housing plus Oddball Environment

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:21:18 -0500
Subject: RE: Lancaster Housing plus Oddball Environment

Oddball Environment:
>1) Fragments may continue a long distance, but
density will fall off with the cube of distance
from blast (I think, at the very least by the
square).

I think closer to square, since you're not too concerned about fragments
that head up or down.

>certain fun. "Clone Lase-R-LYT-2, report to the
battlefield.... Lase-R-LYT-1 seems to have

By an amazing fluke, the random letters you picked for your example are
almost identical to my license plate. Fortunately, I'm not paranoid.

Prev: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers Next: Re: MT Questions