Prev: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers Next: RE: [DS]Single weapon firing

Re: [OT] Starship Troopers

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:42:29 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers

> > Was a thought provoking and enjoyable read, but is that it? Is there

> more on the M.I. and the war with the bugs? Other books, short
stories?

> None that I'm aware of. Remember, ST dates back to the late '50s
> (1959?),

Wasn't there a Japanese cartoon series of Starship Troopers that went
into depth about the bugs? So that was all artistic licence then?

> Don't think they're in-built, IIRC; they're _weapons_ -- y'know,
> tool-users and all that? <g>

Great. So assaulting a bug position means being shot at on the way up
and getting your limbs ripped off when you get close :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers Next: RE: [DS]Single weapon firing