Prev: Re: FT: MT Questions Next: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers

[OT] Starship Troopers

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:50:59 +0000
Subject: [OT] Starship Troopers

Morning

I've finally got round to reading Starship Troopers.
Interesting...not so much a book on future warfare
as an social observation on the state of the human race.

Was a thought provoking and enjoyable read, but is that it?
Is there more on the M.I. and the war with the bugs?
Other books, short stories?

And why is it that we always have the Bugs as close combat
only in our wargames. The book says the fighting bugs have
something like in built lasers as well as sharp claws!
Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: FT: MT Questions Next: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers