Prev: [DS]Single weapon firing Next: Stargrunt II for Vietnam

RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:09:02 -0500
Subject: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.

Brian Burger Wrote:

> It's enough to make your skin Krall.

AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh..............

I cannot take this PUN-ishment anymore!!!!!

I almost sorry I started this trend!! Almost... But not quite......

I wonder if the Phalon Space Station entry ports look like zippers... Or
so perhaps some female body part? <Warren ducks before the rotten fruit
and veggies start to fly>

Another thing... What does this pulsar weapon look like when it fires?
And WHERE does the blast ejaculate from? <Warren knows he can't duck out
of this one, so he simply haul a$$!!!!!>

Warren Shultzaberger
Hikuta - Easy, Fast, Effective Self-Defense!

Prev: [DS]Single weapon firing Next: Stargrunt II for Vietnam